New Products and Introduced Technologies
The life of a modern customer is very dynamic, but the preferences remain the same: convenience and comfort. Therefore, visiting the bank to take out a loan has long been supplanted by online lending. In 2019, to inrease sales of its retail products and reduce time and labour costs for the provision of services, the bank implemented the following:
- Loan applications for general-purpose (consumer) loans and Can Be More cards with a set lending limit can be completed on the bank’s website.
- Loan applications “left-off” by the customer at any stage of its completion on the bank’s website can be stored and further finalised by the Call Centre to process the loan.
- The Auto Payments service has been launched, allowing branch managers to make auto payments for customers at the bank’s offices.
- MKB Online and MKB Mobile remote banking service systems were upgraded: the user interface of the mobile version available to customers on iOS and Android platforms was significantly changed, which contributed to a 40% increase in transaction activity.
- Services were implemented, providing customers with greater possibilities to complete transactions online, such as money transfers through the Faster Payments system, QR-code payments of public utilities and mortgage applications; generating account statements became possible and auto payments for public utilities and partial and full repayment of loans were successfully provided in the mobile application.
- Qualitatively new functions of multicurrency cards were successfully developed and implemented.
- Customers can promptly communicate with bank employees via online chat.
- Fail safety was increased and system operation was optimised.
- The bank introduced behavioural analytics, optimised expenses for SMS-text mailings (RUB 26 mln saved over 5 months in the context of MKB Mobile), and launched a mobile bank for Private Banking.